Thursday, May 28, 2015

Passion?.. what makes your heart happy?


 This collection is from Bottcheli house in Brisbane.. just stunning.. ticks all my boxes! 

 
I could think of nothing nicer this weekend, than to set the table and enjoy dinner party with good friends. aah! This ticks my boxes too.. do you like entertaining?

 Books, books, and more books.. lounge, study, bedroom, kitchen.. books seem to overtake my life, and its good.. they are my passion.. I must find more time to read them all though! 
Fridays.. I love  a Friday.. house is cleaned thoroughly, there's an air of ' ok, this week is done! .. '.
What will next week bring?.. on that note.. 
Be passionate about all things.. even if its just cleaning your house on a Friday. 
Cheers 
And remember..
be very happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment